Wednesday 19 September 2018

Biscuit Dogs


What do you think when you see a bloke walking one or two miniscule dogs? My immediate thought is that they're either his wife's and he's a bit hen-pecked, or they're a child substitute. Thinking about it though, they can't be child substitutes as dogs are loving, faithful, can be trained very easily to obey commands and will continue to love you even if you kick them. To be child substitutes they'd need to be rabid pitbull terriers. Nothing, but nothing would induce me to walk anything smaller than a labrador.


I see Lidl have their stollen bites back in store in preparation for Christmas - I'm addicted to them. It also means it won't be long before they are stocking Dutch speculaas biscuits. I inject them intravenously.

Should be starting to get a load of eBay deliveries from China for the bike from today.... Hay won't be pleased. I did snaffle the motorcycle boots which match my leathers that I was after on eBay - got them for £27.50 with a snipe at 5 seconds to go. Helmet should be here any day now. Then there's the phone holder, USB charging point, another baseball cap, a snood, the hands-free thingy, etc, etc. Pity it's going to be raining all weekend.


Those boots would be good for walking dogs in...

I've decided that, following this year's challenge of Rollerblading and the bike; next year's challenge will be surfing - we visit Cornwall and North Devon often enough. Hay, however, isn't too keen on the idea, plus she's not looking forward to the house being filled with a myriad surfboards bought off eBay - from China - and me calling everyone dude...


1 comment:

Vaughan said...

Looking forward to the Snood modelling pics lol....does that make me a snoodist??