Saturday 15 September 2018

Imperial Bluetooth Kitty


Something that has always confused me - why does Japan have an emperor when it has no empire? Must be something to do with the translation.

Hay found a Californian Malbec at Aldi, the review of which says that it's a 'real drinking wine'. What else are you meant to do with the stuff - polish your brass with it?

Off to Walsall in a few minutes to collect the Daytona. I realised last night that I should have invested in a helmet with built-in Bluetooth. Never mind, I'm sure I can cobble something together that will work. I dug out an old Motorola Bluetooth earpiece, but it has a very old mini-USB connection for which I no longer have a cable.

I bought a motorcycle phone holder yesterday on eBay - something called an X-Grip RAM - but this time intentionally bought it from a supplier in Hong Kong, as UK suppliers want 3 times the Asian price. Blood rip-off merchants!

Talking of helmets, I remember as a teenager riding along on a country road near where I lived on my Lambretta scooter (an SX 225 in Arctic White and English Electric Blue) at 60 mph, wearing an open-faced helmet with a peak - as was popular in the early 70s among the scooter fraternity - and a bee flew up one of my nostrils and stung me. I looked like Urco from Planet of the Apes for the next week.

Seems Kitty has taken over the new chair....


It would seem that wherever I plan to plonk my arse, Kitty decides it's hers.


1 comment:

boromax said...

Kitty apparently DOES have an empire.