Wednesday 2 October 2019

Charity to Charity


Hayley's in my bad books.

A few weeks ago I bought a rather nice shirt from one of the local charity shops. Hay did comment at the time that she thought it unsuitable, but I liked it and it'snot as if my bum looked big in it.


This weekend I was searching high and low for it, but it was nowhere to be found. On Sunday evening she sheepish told me that she thought she may have 'inadvertently' put it in with a bunch of clothes that she took to the charity shop earlier in the week - a bag she gave me to drop off.

I raced round to the Break charity shop as soon as it opened on Monday morning, but it wasn't anywhere on the racks. Crestfallen, I mentioned my predicament to the lady behind the counter and she said it might not have reached the racks yet. Miraculously she found it in the back room, but I had to pay £3.50 to secure its release.


No comments: