Thursday 10 October 2019

Sartorial Elegance


I've ordered a couple of items of clothing. Firstly, I usually sport a silly Christmas jumper over the festive season, so I chose this Game of Thrones themed number. It should say Winter's Coming, but never mind.


Secondly, I ordered this fetching hoodie for when Hay and I visit British Heritage and Cadw castles.


Both have yet to arrive.

My new wetsuit for windsurfing arrived this week, also a wetsuit balaclava, for want of a better description. The wetsuit was very snug, but I managed to get it on and off without assistance. The balaclava was medium, but almost impossible to get on - my face looked like that of a squashed monkey and I couldn't talk. A large version arrived in the post yesterday.




Modelling is obviously not my forte and you can see why i didn't choose it as a career.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

A spiderman hood would have looked good