Sunday 13 October 2019

Uphauling


Well, the best laid plans.... There wasn't a breath of wind at Oxwich Bay yesterday, but I nevertheless decided to put the windsurfer in the water and try a bit of uphauling, knowing full well I'd end up accomplishing nothing more than falling off a few times due to there being nothing in the way of wind to counter the righting lever I was applying to the mast and sail.

Naturally, Hay was on hand to record the hilarity.


This was the funniest moment; however, for some unknown reason, Hay insists of recording video in portrait mode, despite my constant exhortations to do it in landscape.

Sadly, there was nowhere suitable in the vicinity to continue the unicycle practice, although I did have a brief session along a car park barrier, but it was far too short (yes, I brought the unicycle with me).


No comments: