Thursday 11 March 2021

Pfizer Fingers

It's exactly a month now since I had my first Pfizer jab - I'm still waiting for the appointment for the 2nd one.


All in all, I've had no serious adverse effects, but there wave been two effects that are curious and may or may not be related to the jab.

  1. I have a constant feeling that I've had a thorough workout, which I haven't, and
  2. My fingers and finger joints have swollen to the extent I had to remove my wedding and signet rings about 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to get them on to my fingers since.
The workout sensation is getting much better, but the fingers are still like sausages. It may be nothing whatsoever to do with the Pfizer jab, but I can't think of any other explanation.

Hay has received her call-up papers for her first jab now, but rather than visiting the local walk-in centre, she has to trek into Bristol.


No comments: