Thursday 25 March 2021

The Flag of Aldi

Remember what I said Sunday about Brand Tory and the Union flag? Now the instruction has been issued that the Tory brand will permanently fly from government buildings, not just on special occasions. I wonder what they will do to mark special occasions, such as the Queen's birthday? The jingoism is strong within the Party, but they don't think these things through clearly, do they?

Strangest thing happened to me on Sunday morning as I was trying to access the Aldi website. I got onto the website and was about to click to the section I wanted, only to be kicked off into a holding pattern after a few seconds, receiving the message below:


But if they're having issues, why was I able get on to the website in the first place? It's not as if Sunday morning is a particularly busy time for websites. 


Curious, to say the least.


1 comment:

RannedomThoughts said...

The Tory boys and girls are getting competitive now. On BBC Breakfast Liz Truss's flag had gold fringing. What next? Tassels? Pompoms?