Monday 31 January 2022

Rolling Stock

I had occasion yesterday to read the electricity meter on one of the cabins at the top of the garden and realised I had stashed a kite surfing land yacht trolley there which was given to me by a neighbour who no longer had a use for it.


Being hidden and out of the way, it had escaped Hay's (and my) attention and thus had avoided being sold. I had the idea of converting it into a launch trolley for the Topper sailboat. The problem is that it's rather bulky, would need extensive modification and would fill the entire back of the Ford Galaxy. What I really need is a collapsible trolley.

As luck would have it, a pal of mine from my old school, who made a career from selling water sport craft had read my blog and is in possession of such a collapsible trolley. He has offered it to me at a very reasonable price, plus shipping.

I must say I love the last bit of the boat's sail number...


A bit difficult to see in the photo, but it's 23666 - the number of the Beast.


No comments: