Sunday 29 May 2022

Playing

I've been playing a bit with the new gimbal and some video editing software for Android phones I got off Google Play, and I'm quite getting the hang of it all.


One thing I've learned is not to render the videos in 4k as, while phones don't have an issue with it, few computers can handle it. It also makes for huge file sizes.

Here's what's called a Dolly Shot - I'm still coming to grips with it. It's one of those shots that plays with spacetime through the focus and zoom.


Another, illustrating revolving shots, taken at James Dyson's place, just up the road.


The music, which I added to the one below under fair use, is Marconi Union. Have a guess what it is a video of before the final reveal. It's at the entrance to a farmer's gate just outside Yate.


This one was taken at the local Morgan/Caterham dealership. The music is apt (again under fair use), given the JPS colours of gold and black - Nuyorican Soul's "I am the Black Gold of the Sun".


Here's a couple of early attempts at making shit cars look good.



Doubtless I'll be littering my Blog with more videos as I become increasingly adept; however, I'm limited to 100mb file sizes by Blogger, unless I put them on YouTube.


No comments: