Wednesday 21 November 2012

A Load of Horse Poo in Superman's Gaol


If swear I'll explode if I hear one more government minister blame "the mess we inherited from the last government" for their own incompetence. How long can they go on trying to fool all the people all the time? They don't seem to realise it makes them sound out-of-touch, arrogant and impotent. They seem to think we're the kind of idiots who will believe anything, so long as it's repeated often enough.

One hears there's a new proposal to kit out old lags with a mentor when they come out of prison. I reckon what's needed is a mentor for ex MPs to stop them standing for another constituency and going back to a life of crime and corruption. Also a mentor for Cameron to stop him consorting with and hiring people of dubious reputation.

Talking about complete disconnections with reality - listening to the Egyptian President having a go at Israel, it's hard to believe he's trying to broker a ceasefire. With brokers like that it's surprising there's not a war breaking out right now between Israel and Egypt! I'd say that Hamas is definitely in the weaker position and for their leaders to be dictating terms to the Israelis is hubris at its apogee. Remember what I said on Sunday about compromise not featuring in the middle east psyche? Monster-macho posturing is the order of the day.

Jockey Frankie Dettori has apparently tested positive for a performance enhancer. I wonder what a jockey can take that makes his horse run faster - a laxative perhaps?

Was doing a Wiki on my old cowboy TV program heroes from when I was a kid - Cheyenne (Clint Walker), Bronco Layne (Ty Hardin - or Orison Whipple Hungerford, Jr), Rifleman (Chuck Connors), Branded (Chuck Connors). I always thought Clint Walker would have made a fine Superman. I was surprised to find he's still alive.


Get my new Samsung Galaxy Note 2 today - if I can drag myself out of my sickbed. Man Flu again!


No comments: