Monday 2 April 2018

Ear & Nose Hair


My nose and ear hair trimmer gave up the ghost a couple of months ago, leaving me bereft of stray hair control. I therefore treated myself to a new Phillips hair trimmer, which combines both the orifice trimmer with the standard hair trimmer, complete with several attachments for varying lengths. My old trimmer had only 2 attachments - very short and just too long.

It's absolute heaven to be able to trim the eyebrows to just the right length at any time - they simply grow uncontrollably and, if left too long between chops, sweep across my eyes like a curtain. The orifice attachment is quite novel too - it's like the one in the image below - you just ram it up your nose or in your ear and away it goes, flailing all the hairs like a scythe.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am searching about ENT over the Internet I found your blog can you refer me best ENT Cosmetic Surgeon in Hameed Latif Hospital Lahore? Thanks