Friday 31 March 2023

The Problem of Free Will

I keep hearing adverts on the radio from the Guide Dogs for the Blind charity that offer free will kits.


I don't think these people understand how the problem of whether free will exists has taxed philosophers for centuries. You certainly won't get the answer in a kit.

In other news, Trump is to be arrested for paying hush money to Stormzy.

Update on the ash slab I want to turn into a dining table - it's arriving today. Obviously it will have to go in the garage and I'll spend the weekend working on it. I was going to hire a 3,000 psi jet washer to give the patios their annual clean, but that's going to have to be delayed till after Easter - I have to make room for the GT6, which I desperately need to collect ASAP before the current owner gets a bit pissed off. 


No comments: