Saturday 4 July 2009

Axis of evil


I have discerned an axis of evil among my readers.

If you look at the map of hits on the Feedjit thingummy you’ll see a very definite pattern starting in Stockholm and passing in a graceful arc through Malmo, Berlin, Munich, Milan, Nimes, Montpellier, Figueres and Caceres before finally crossing the Atlantic.

Zurich slightly spoils the arc, but I know for a fact that the Zurich hit is virtual and actually originates in the Cotswolds.

What is the meaning of this pattern? Is it an avid reader engaged in a European tour? Is it readers communicating telepathically along magical ley lines? Perhaps a defensive ring of readers preventing me accruing an Eastern European readership?

I must try to extend the eastern marches of my European empire.

4 comments:

Jennysmith said...

Hi sweetie

don't want to worry you or anything but I read a horror story in this vein. They were coming closer and closer and....... help! Whats that! ............

Cotswoldgent said...

Chairman, sorry to bugger up your map, would you like me to try and change servers to fit in with your plans of world domination?
Good job my employers don't keep a eye on my internet activities!

Louise | Italy said...

Glad to be part of your axis of evil, brings a bit of spice to life.

A Woman Of No Importance said...

Tell me when I need to go down into my bunker, Sir?!