Wednesday 1 July 2009

Broom Cupboard Photos

Haven't had time to write a post today as I'm off to HQ at sparrow's fart for a couple of days to be shouted at by my boss for no accountable reason, other than it makes him feel good to blame someone else for his own inaction. Been there before and it's like water off a duck's back.

Instead I'll exhibit one of the photos I found on my work mobile when inspecting it last night. Don't usually use it for photographic work, and hence stuff gets left there to rot.


By the time this is publised I'll be somewhere between Old Sodbury and Basildon.

6 comments:

Ms Scarlet said...

Knitted nipples?
Sx

Louise | Italy said...

Yes, I'd be running away too if I posted this! :-) Love it.

Anonymous said...

Hold on here, Mr. Chairman. This blog of yours is taking a weird turn that Im not sure I like. You have a picture of knitted cakes on your phone and you work for someone in Basildon? You should have kept the Basildon bit to yourself. That's embarrassing. I should know, I'm an Essex boy.

kapgaf said...

Not just nipples, the whole breast is there in all it's knitted (or crocheted) splenddour as if cut off and presented in a little paper case - the result of sheep mastectomies or am I being too morbid? Probably but I blame it on the heat. I feel like the witch in the Wizard of Oz - I'm melting, I'm melting. To which of course the reply should be "Oh shut up. We're all suffering from the heat".

Chairman Bill said...

All: The cakes in question were in Bumbles Tea Shop in St Ives, Cornwall. Must have taken the picture about a year ago.

A Woman Of No Importance said...

Knitted cakes - Oh, the Horror, the Horror!