Wednesday 27 February 2013

The Italian Papal Diet


Italian politics - you've got to laugh!

The 5:2 diet stalled for a while - I had gone from 88kg down to 83kg and seemed to hover there for a week. I put it down to Hay trying to get me to eat 600 calories and more on a 'starving' day and then criticising me for eating normally on a 'normal' day, the result being that I was eating virtually the same amount every day and no actual starvation taking place.

Decided to eat as much as I like on the normal days and eat substantially less than the 600 calorie allowance on the starvation day (a soup and a couple of pieces of fruit). The result is I'm once again making progress and was 82.5kg today with 2.5kg to go (say a couple of weeks) before I reach what I feel is an acceptable target weight.

Saw this job advert yesterday - may apply:




5 comments:

Steve Borthwick said...

I find fluctuations of a couple of pounds or more the course of a week seem to be unavoidable; usually related to water, stress and exercise (or lack of!); well done though, sounds like you're doing really well.

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beаchfront with my kids.
І found а ѕeа shell anԁ
gaνe іt to my 4 yeаr old dаughtеr аnd said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." Ѕhе plaсeԁ the shеll to her еaг and
screаmed. Тheгe ωas a hermit
crab insіde and іt pinched her
еar. She nevег wаnts to go back!
LoL I know this іs entirely off tοрic but I had to
tell somеone!

My wеb sitе: planetside 2 aimbot

Anonymous said...

Apply for that job Phil. You and Hayley will love living in Rome and you can lord itover 1.5 billion followers.

Chairman Bill said...

2.5 billion!

Unknown said...

The health edges of cantaloupes ar multitudinous. a wonderful supply of A on account of its targeted carotene content, cantaloupes are chargeable for reducing the chance of developing cataracts to around thirty ninth. Reports recommend that cantaloupes are additional helpful than carrots for our eyes. carotene has additionally been the topic of intensive analysis in relationship to cancer bar and bar of oxygen-based injury to cells. the advantages of cantaloupes aren't confined at intervals this.

Thanks:
PPI Claims Made Simple