Saturday 16 February 2013

The Pasta Diet


Colin, our builder (and friend) came into the caravan yesterday evening to talk about progress on the house.

He commented that I'd appeared to have lost some weight, to which I told him I was indeed slimming down a bit.

He said: "I'm trying to lose weight too - I'm eating heaps of pasta, but it doesn't seem to be helping at all."

He went a bit sheepish when I told him pasta was nothing but carbohydrate and it's the last thing he should be eating in order to lose weight. A bit like the beer diet he also adheres to.




2 comments:

Alan Burnett said...

Like you I am on one of those 5/2 diets. I leave every 6th and 7th biscuit in each packet.

Jackie van Bergen said...

Glad you commented on my blog and led me here - you must be related - your humour(?) is so like that of my husband Paul! I will come back and read some more soon - and bring the other PVB with me.