Wednesday 22 April 2015

Steps


I'm increasingly seeing posts from devices that people use to measure how far they've run or how far they've walked during the day. Please - desist - I'm not even vaguely interested in your perambulatory habits! Why do you feel the need to tell the world how many steps you've taken in walking round the block? It's as interesting as the contents of your larder.

Actually, I just found out I can hide such posts. But still, it beats me why people would actually want to post such trivia, unless perhaps they're not even aware that their device is sending these posts to Facebook as an advert for the device.


1 comment:

Steve Borthwick said...

It's spam from the software authors I reckon, just that most people don't seem to know how to turn it off..

Best to reply asking "why so slow?", or reply anonymously saying "now I know your route I'll be waiting" :)