Thursday 14 July 2011

When in Rome


Experienced (or rather suffered) Roman driving for the first time last night. It didn't help that my driver was my Israeli colleague, who himself has a habit of stalling the car. Was scared shitless!

I'm going to be here quite frequently in the future, but there is no way I am ever going to hire a car and drive here.

Met this chap while scouting for a restaurant.


I think he must have lost his legion somewhere in northern Britain.

Milan this afternoon.



3 comments:

Ms Scarlet said...

The Italians are very fashion forward *digs out roman sandals and red feather boa*
Sx

Steve Borthwick said...

Ah Rome, another place where "magic" occurs, i.e. crimes against minors are "magically" forgotten about (for a select few at least)..

Alan Burnett said...

Was he some kind of cross-dresser? Your visit to Italy has coincided with news headlines over here saying "Italian economy in crisis"