Wednesday 21 October 2015

Saddle Up For Lima Breakfast


Just found out about a device called Lima. It's an adaptor which makes a hard drive attached to it into a cloud device for all your other hardware, using cellular data or Wi-Fi. The only problem is that it's £99 ($99 in the USA, naturally). For what is essentially a bit of App software, it does seem rather expensive at present - more than I get charged by DropBox - but I get charged by DropBox annually, so perhaps not really that expensive in the long run.

Spotted this leather "saddle armchair" on eBay. How the hell do you mount it?


In keeping with what everyone else seems to be doing, I thought I'd post a photo of what I ate this morning for breakfast. For some reason, people seem to think others are interested in what they have on their plate.


Turkish yoghurt, frozen strawberries and blueberries (freezing them keeps them nice and fresh, as I only use a few at a time), a handful of ALDI granola and a drizzle of honey. Now you can go on your way rejoicing and I can feel part of modern society for having imparted this information.


No comments: