Monday 1 January 2018

Artificial Intelligence in Poldark


Overheard while driving past the entrance to Chavenage House:

Chairman: "Hi Bixby - look up Chavenage House."

Bixby: "I'm sorry, I didn't get that."

Chairman: "Look up Chavenage House."

Bixby Brings a search up on 'shaving horses'.

Chairman: "I'm going to switch tactics - OK Google - look up Chavenage House."

Google Assistant: "Chavenage House is a 16th Century Elizabethan manor house......"

Hayley: "No, Bixby, I did not say press the red nuclear button....."

Chavenage House, which is about 15 miles from us near Tetbury, where we went yesterday, doubles for the Poldark family pile of Trenwith House.




While in Tetbury I went into a charity shop and spotted this recipe book but, annoyingly, there wasn't a single recipe in it.


Happy New Year everyone!



No comments: