Wednesday 31 January 2018

Imperial Stormtroopers in February


Why are they Imperial Stormtroopers? You'd think such an advanced civilisation would have Metric Stormtroopers. There again, it was a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.


Hay and I were talking about surgeons the other day. They were not considered doctors in times past due to them not having medical training, hence them being called Mr instead of Dr. - they were barber surgeons. Imagine going to your barber and saying; "A short back and sides and could you replace this hip for me?"

Dry January is about to come to an end tomorrow. I didn't participate, I have to admit, but I think I will participate in No Skydiving February...

There was talk on the local news last night about proposals to make the Cotswolds into a national park. I'm in two minds; on the one hand people coming on safari will bring revenue, but on the other hand I don't want to see the elephants and wildebeest herded into smaller areas.


No comments: