Saturday 24 December 2016

Athenian Broadband Justice


Bugger - yet another last minute dash to the supermarket - we've out of red wine already!

Saw on a news article yesterday that some are saying broadband is a basic human right. I'd rather see free access to justice taking precedence over broadband, but perhaps that's just me and I'm a throwback.


I have to go to Athens on business in February - the return flight is £123. The petrol for a drive to Yorkshire and back is more than that. It just doesn't seem right. Crazy times.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Season's Greetings, or whatever you prefer. I really don't care that much what it's called, as I have no axe to grind. To me it's a period when I can take some time off work, relax with friends and family and celebrate the fact that the daylight hours are once more lengthening and it won't be long before the plants start to grow and the sun's warmth returns. Although having said that, my crocosmia are already sprouting, even the seeds from this year's crop that I planted in previously bare areas. The seasons are going haywire. Even crazier times.


2 comments:

Roger said...

Sir,
A happy holiday to you and yours. I think that you can probably get some ointment for the crocosmia problem.

Chairman Bill said...

A Merry Christmas to you and yours, Roger!