Tuesday 19 June 2018

Facel Vega Skates


I was reading something about Albert Camus yesterday and learned he died in a car accident while driving something called a Facel Vega, so I looked it up on Wikipedia.


An interesting marque and this one looks as if it might have been the concept behind Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward's futuristic Rolls Royce.

Sadly, I succumbed to an impulse yesterday while browsing at the local charity shop.


Fortunately, when I got home, I discovered that the wheels had perished and thus rushed back to get a refund. That was a close thing...

Update: spotted a pair for sale locally on Facebook Market in excellent condition - brand new and unused. Bought them, so I will embarrass my two boys after all...


I wonder if I can create a new sport - Rollerblade scything?


No comments: