Saturday 30 June 2018

Dumbledore in Glass


Went to Lulworth Cove yesterday and also took in Dumbledore, or whatever it's called, just up the coast.


An iconic shot - I simply had to take it again and try to get rid of the crowds. Here's the massaged shot.


Not the same really, although it has its appeal. I guess the marketing people photograph it very early in the morning.

The cove and beach on the other side are rather nice and take some effort to get to with a long flight of steps.


Hay and I are both of the opinion that sightseers (including us) should be made to crawl there on their hands and knees. It would reduce the hideous numbers.

Lulworth Cove was heaving, but again I managed to shoot it such that it looks like we're relatively alone.



When I was in Malmesbury earlier in the week I spotted this in the window of a funeral director's.


Click on the image to gain the full, macabre effect.


No comments: