Sunday 2 January 2011

Oye Como Va


Overheard in the caravan:

The Chairman is putting on a new pair of trousers and expressing genuine surprise: "It's amazing how they manage to make leather belts look and feel like real plastic these days."

Love the Android APad I bought No.1 son for Christmas! Even Hay has been playing with it. The only thing it can’t seem to do is use BBC iPlayer. Not sure what No.1 son is going to do when he returns from Centre Parcs tomorrow and I tell him I want to keep it for myself and he’ll have to make do with a bag of sweets.

Been a bit perturbed about the reportage surrounding the chap who was arrested on suspicion of the murder of Jo Yeates’ and then bailed. Most of the tabloids have been demonising him for his eccentric looks. If the papers had their way, then every odd looking person in the UK would be locked up for some crime or other for, as we all know, only odd looking or unconventional people commit crimes…….

A little something to cheer you up on a dismal January Sunday. I defy you to not move some part of your body:





2 comments:

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

O.K. I moved my body but I am not telling you which part.
I bought myself an Android Phone for Christmas ( because everyone else buys me chocolates) and I think I am in love with it.
I say keep the Android and give No 1, the Thorntons.

Chairman Bill said...

K: Go for an Android Touch Pad. They're the biz!