Thursday 15 February 2018

Snap Weight


We got Valentine's Day started with an argument. We don't have them very often, but when we do they get a tad shouty. All over in a few minutes though and back to normality for another year.

Thought I'd get 'with it' and sign up for Snapchat, which is apparently taking over from Facebook. Can't see the point of it - all I seem to be able to do is it take a picture of myself and send it to a mate. Don't think my mates are particularly interested in seeing a picture of me. Looks as if it's designed for neo-narcissists. 


I even looked up this to get a better idea, but it adds nothing to my previous assessment.

The exercise and calorie deficit regime is working - I've lost 3 kg since starting it and the gut is shrinking. I found out last week that I've been doing the roller wheel exercise all wrong and you have to use your core to recover from the extension rather than getting assistance from your arms. Much more difficult, but far more efficacious. I've added No.2 Son's 10 kg dumbbells to the regime - nothing too strenuous, but enough to get the cardiovascular system into action. Whenever I have a few spare moments I do 10 repetitions of each exercise. I also do what's called the abdomen vacuum. You can do those anywhere, including the supermarket queue, but you do tend to get a few weird looks. I'd say I do the repetitions some 8 to10 times a day. Target is to get down to 80 kg.= (12.5 stones) from 88.5 kg.


No comments: